FRANCIZATION FOR BUSINESSES
- Benefit from a program subsidized by the Gouvernement du Québec.
- Contribute to a building an ever-more inclusive society.
- Encourage engagement among your immigrant employees by helping them learn French.
- Provide immigrant employees with tools to help them thrive and increase performance
- Promote your employer brand as being inclusive and positive
- Free French classes offered in the workplace
- Vocabulary adapted to your employee’s daily work needs
- Classes offered during the workday
- Flexible scheduling
- Make it easier for your employees to balance work and language classes.
- Help your employees learn vocabulary that is specifically related to their jobs
- Generate increased confidence in communication between coworkers
- Strengthen workplace safety.
- Choose the class schedule that works best for your organization: morning, noon, afternoon, evening.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens if an employee leaves the company during their participation in the program?
For a business to continue benefiting from the measure, a minimum of 4 people must participate in all sessions.
How are classes held during statutory holidays?
Classes will be postponed to the end of the session to account for class hours that were not held during statutory holidays. The session will always contain the same number of classes.
Is it possible to attend classes online?
Yes, you can choose to attend online or in person.
If the business does not have an appropriate space in which to offer French classes, does the CIMOI have rooms available?
Yes, the CIMOI can provide you with classrooms if they are available at the requested time.
Safran Cabin Canada
We've been working with the CIMOI for 5 years and are very pleased with the service we've received! Our employees very much enjoy attending classes with the professors. Thank you to Carla, Anca and Ahmed for your support in our employee's professional development and for your flexibility and responsiveness. It's been a pleasure working with you!Rémy Aliaga, training coordinator,