- Have the opportunity to make a good first impression, beyond simple C.V.-based selections
- Have better tools to feel confident in interviews and optimize your chances of being hired.
- Widen your professional network.
- One-time recruitment event.
- Preparatory workshops prior to the event.
- Meet with multiple recruiters in person who are actively seeking candidates.
- Receive relevant information on the Quebec job market.
- Take stock of your strengths, good qualities and skills, and learn to highlight them in interviews.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I tell if Contact-Emploi would be a useful activity for me?
A job counselor will help clarify your needs and will work with you to find out if the Contact-Emploi event is an option that could help you reach your professional goals.
Do I need to register to participate in Contact-Emploi?
Yes, registration is mandatory. You will also need to meet with one of our job counselors to evaluate your needs and establish your profile. [Coordonnées du CIMOI et lien]
Can I participate in the Contact-Emploi event without participating in the training workshops?
Experience has shown us that candidates who have participated in the training workshops have had a higher rate of success in the recruitment process. We strongly recommend taking advantage of the training workshops, which have been designed to provide you with resources.
40, Mongolia, administrative assistant, married.
I participated in the Contact-Emploi program to help me in my current job search. The program helped me improve my CV and my interview skills. Nathalie stayed in contact with me both during and after the program, she helped me write my CV and encouraged me to be the best version of myself so that I could get the most benefit out of the program. The workshop with Jason was interesting and very productive. He helped me identify my weaknesses in interviews, which helped me have a positive experience during the event. I appreciated all the support I received from the CIMOI and its staff. Suvy MystrayeSuvy Mystraye,