EAS (Employment Assistance Services)
- Benefit from a personalized evaluation of your needs and follow-ups
- Increase your likelihood of finding a job that corresponds to your expectations
- Encourages perseverance and success in the job search process
- Creates a long-lasting professional impact
- Individual support
- Access to job offers
- Multimodal meetings and work sessions (telephone, in-person, email and video conference)
- Direct access to a private available counselor
- Learn at your own pace, balancing your job search with your personal life
- Optimize your job search and access more interviews
- Align your profile with available jobs
- Access an employer network
- Benefit from flexible planning in your overall journey
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will you make my C.V. for me?
No, this service goes well beyond that! The program is designed to help you develop your autonomy. Your counselor will guide you as you create and update your C.V. according to your profile and different job offers. In addition to providing C.V. support, your counselor will put you in touch with employers and will help you prepare for job interviews.
Will you find me a job?
Your job counselor will give you the tools you need to support you in your job search, including submitting your application to multiple businesses to increase the probability of getting you an interview.
When can I start the program?
Whenever you’re ready! All you need to do is make an appointment to confirm your eligibility and register. After that, your counselor will meet with you to evaluate your specific needs and set up a personalized action plan with you.
45, from Gabon, clinical activity specialist at CIUSSS de l'Ouest de l'île, single parent
Services obtained: SAE in 2021 / 6-month program.
I was meeting Karla via zoom on a weekly basis. She provided CV writing training and we made different CVsthat were adapted to the jobs I applied for. Then we started practicing for interviews and how to respond to some questions based on what employers are looking for.
I will say that Karla was very natural, approachable and yet professional. Her own experience as an immigrant made it easier for me when I felt discouraged.Brice Obiang,
36, Egypt, assurance associate at PwC Canada, married with two little kids
I started to look for a job in accounting in 2019 after finishing my certificate in accountancy from Concordia University. I met with Karla Alanis and she was extremely helpful and tried to give me the best advice in terms of how to write my CV, how to prepare for an interview and connect me with potential employers. A lot of recruiters in the interview pointed out to me that my CV is very professional.Mina Ibrahim,