- Fulfils one requirement to obtain your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ).
- Facilitates your personal, professional, and familial integration in Quebec.
- Builds your autonomy and communication abilities in day-to-day situations.
- Democratic values
- Quebec values as expressed in the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms
- Cultural codes in the workplace and legal structures surrounding employment
- Offered in French
- Participation allowance of $205
- Obtain a certificate of participation demonstrating that you have learned about democratic values and Quebec values as expressed in the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms (valid for two years).
- Learn more about democratic values and Quebec values and how to adapt to them.
- Gain an understanding of what working in Quebec is like.
- Build a rich and useful vocabulary as you learn about values shared in Quebec society.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should participate in the Objective: Integration session?
The Objective Integration session is primary intended for immigrants who have an intermediate-level understanding of French.
What kinds of topics are addressed in the Objective: Integration session?
In Objective Integration, we’ll talk about:
- Cultural diversity and adaptation in Quebec;
- Democratic values and Quebec values as expressed in the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms, and how these come up in daily life.
- Unique aspects of Quebec’s job market (cultural norms in the workplace)
- Legal structures surrounding employment.
How long does the training program last?
The total duration of the training program is 24 hours, divided over 4 days. Sessions take place on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. [30-minute lunch break] and from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
What are the advantages of participating in this training program?
This program can help guide you through your integration, saving you time in the process. It will open doors for you in Quebec, teaching you about its culture and workplaces. This is the key to your installation and social success.
What is the purpose of Objective Integration for people who are undergoing Quebec's selection process?
For those who are in the selection process for one of Quebec’s economic immigration programs, Objective Integration will allow you to obtain a certificate of participation demonstrating that you have learned about democratic values and Quebec values as expressed in the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms, now an indispensable element to validate your candidacy for your CSQ [Certificat de sélection du Québec].
Don't miss out on this course.
My name is Lola and I've been in Montréal for three years. I participated in a course on Quebec values in order to practice my French. I didn't expect to be so profoundly moved during those four days when Monsieur Marcellin Kanga not only taught us and explained concepts, but also coordinated conversations between the students. It's wonderful!Lola, immigrant,